- -47% eCPL Goal
- +177% Lead Goal
- Gold Lead Generation Award
Trimble, a global technology leader, was launching a project management solution for general contractors. This mobile software was virtually unknown within the construction world, which required building brand awareness and establishing the product as the preferred general contracting PM software.
The campaign strategy was to generate leads with an interactive eBook and then nurture the leads with an assessment, customer stories, and, finally, a free product demo for purchase.
To meet the biggest challenges of the target audiences (project managers, superintendents, and project engineers), the campaign highlighted the product’s most significant asset: real-time team collaboration. The creative juxtaposed construction crews working in perfect harmony in a symphony and a rock band. Fully clad in yellow hard hats and vests, the crews played their instruments in rhythm, popping off the colorful backdrops.
In partnership with the brand’s strategic creative and content agency, we created an integrated media strategy that promoted the eBook using content syndication, eBlasts, eNews, and paid social, which drove people to a gated microsite.
The combination of using a “Top 10 Trends” eBook, unexpected creative, and a combination of guaranteed and non-guaranteed lead generation tactics made this an award-winning campaign!
- Lead Goal Delivery: 177%
- eCPL Goal Decrease: 47%
- Award Winning: Gold Lead Generation Fourteener
- Set aside time and budget for collaboration between creative, content, and media stakeholders leads to a more cohesive strategy and execution.
- “Top Trends” content delivers large quantities of leads. Be sure to have a lead nurture in place to identify the most interested and qualified buyers.
- A mix of guaranteed and non-guaranteed lead generation tactics provides a reliable lead flow while learning and optimizing the non-guaranteed tactics.